In a transaction brokered by PRC, Peconic Public Broadcasting, serving eastern Long Island and southern Connecticut, has finalized the acquisition of WLIU, 88.3 FM from Long Island University. The transaction preserves the NPR news, jazz and eclectic music outlet for the predominately rural area of 133,000 residents.
- Public Radio Fund Extends Loan Opportunities to Program Producers
- Fund Borrower WDDE Celebrates First Year On-Air
- A Future in Collaboration for Public Media
- Kentucky’s Public Radio System Turns to PRC for Guidance on Collaboration and Consolidation
- PRC’s Financial Analyst Russ Otten leaves for Shanghai